We are very excited to announce that URClearED will participate in the EASN 11th International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space to the Satisfaction of the European Citizens”!
This is the perfect opportunity to meet international experts in one of the greatest scientific aviation networks in Europe. Do not miss this chance! Below you will find the essential information about the Conference, how to join the URClearED session, and the speech program.
Save the date
The Conference will take place from the 1st to the 3rd September 2021.
The URClearED session will be held on September 2nd, starting at 2:25 pm CEST, in ROOM 3.
URClearED will be presented in a SESAR Joint Undertaking joint session together with other similar European projects, linked to the Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems field.
The projects involved in the session are:
- SAFELAND, which aims to create a valuable solution for supporting flight and landing of aircraft operated by a single pilot, due to partial or total incapacitation of the pilot;
- INVIRCAT, dedicated to providing means for safe and efficient integration of RPAS into the existing Air Traffic Control procedures and infrastructures within Terminal Manoeuvring Areas under Instrument Flight Rules;
- PJ13, aiming to develop recognised European RPAS operations in non-segregated airspace that will enable civil and military RPASs to operate with air traffic management systems within and outside Europe;
- CORUS-XUAM, working to define and test the U-space services, capabilities and solutions required for Urban Air Mobility to operate safely and efficiently.
This joint session aims to show the results and potential of RPAS-related researches, while underlining the link with the SESAR European programme to the benefit of the scientific, civil and industry communities.
The URClearED presentation
During the speech, the URClearED project will present the following salient points:
- project objectives;
- requirements of the Remain Well Clear function and target operational scenarios;
- use cases selected to validate our concept.
Who should attend and why
We encourage to join the Conference whoever is involved in the studies and activities regarding drones integration; industries looking for technological enablers to open to new drone usages; drone operators; researchers willing to compare study approaches and target validation scenarios; ANSPs/ATCOs to provide feedback on scenario assumptions like separation responsibility, requirements etc.
How to participate
To attend the conference, all you need to do is to register on the EASN Conference official website, pencil in the 2dn of September on your calendar, and join us!
If you do not follow us on LinkedIn yet, join our community to stay updated and share the journey!
The EASN Conference
The EASN International Conference is a high-quality scientific event, organized yearly by the European Aeronautics Science Network (EASN) an open association networking academia in aviation and space research that counts 300 members, affiliated to almost all significant universities active in the European aerospace ecosystem.
Due to Covid-19 situation, the Conference will take place online, hoping to be back at physical conferences as soon as possible. Virtual rooms for plenary lectures and the regular sessions with speakers and participants will assure the success of the Conference just like in a physical session.